72
Johnny ACØBQ

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Karl Schwab

Mine is in the mail, Johnny!
73, Karl, KO8S

On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 9:15 AM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Gm Group
If you have been waiting for a stocking stuffer, we have the Cric-Key back in stock.
Many thanks to our new kitter, Gene KG6EYE for pulling them together in record time!

You can order here:

Happy Holidays
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Karl
Alright!
Enjoy.
Happy  Holidays.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Bob - K2KI

Wow...
Sold out already?
Next time, I  gotta be faster on the draw. :-)
--
73/72 . .
Bob de k2ki

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Gm Bob
We’re not out, I just made the announcement before our webmaster updated the web page.
We have a time zone difference of 2 hours.
72
Johnny

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Bob - K2KI

Hi Johnny,
Thanks for the heads-up. I know it is back by popular demand so that is why I thought they were all scooped up.
I'll keep my eyes peeled and my trigger finger on F5 to refresh the page!
Take care
..
--
73/72 . .
Bob de k2ki

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

AG1P Ron

GM Everyone,

The Cric-Key webpage has been changed and the kit is now open for sales

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com