Cricket, qrp

Leon Pulsinelle

Where can I get help with the various parts, needed and/or mislabeled for this little rig? I’m looking forward to getting this little rig running. thanks, Leon

Jim, N5IB

Edited

Hi Leon,

If you haven't already, join the Cricket Group at
https://4sqrp.groups.io/g/CricketKit

It's a subgroup of this 4SQRP Group.

N5IB

Leon Pulsinelle

Is this the parent group that I need to join first?

On Oct 6, 2021, at 7:46 PM, Jim, N5IB <n5ib@juno.com> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi Leon,

If you haven't already, join the Cricket Group at
https://4sqrp.groups.io/g/CricketKit

It's a subgroup of this 4SQRP Group.

N5IB

Curt

Leon

You can apply to join any io group, no parents required. Many rig projects have their own group.  Difficulties with rig building is rather common, so check in there for help.

ID parts can be a challenge. Find a good handheld magnifier. Sort parts to use process of elimination. And ask.

Curt wb8yyy

Leon Pulsinelle

A friend loaned me an eye loop so now I could read all the numbers. Some of the numbers are crazy and don’t match anything in the manual. Thanks for your advise. ’73 leon, n2ded

On Oct 6, 2021, at 10:25 PM, Curt via groups.io <wb8yyy@...> wrote:

Leon

You can apply to join any io group, no parents required. Many rig projects have their own group.  Difficulties with rig building is rather common, so check in there for help.

ID parts can be a challenge. Find a good handheld magnifier. Sort parts to use process of elimination. And ask.

Curt wb8yyy

Leon Pulsinelle

thanks, Kurt.

On Oct 6, 2021, at 10:25 PM, Curt via groups.io <wb8yyy@...> wrote:

Leon

You can apply to join any io group, no parents required. Many rig projects have their own group.  Difficulties with rig building is rather common, so check in there for help.

ID parts can be a challenge. Find a good handheld magnifier. Sort parts to use process of elimination. And ask.

Curt wb8yyy

kb2svd@...

What is the name of the parts/help group, or what is their address? thanks Leon

John - KK4ITX

To find a Subgroup of interest go here: https://4sqrp.groups.io and select Subgroups from the left panel options.

John
KK4ITX