72
Johnny ACØBQ

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Jeff, K9JP

Thank you Johnny,

Looking forward to ordering a kit and building it.

73, Jeff K9JP

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 8:31 AM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Gm group
It seems that their is lots of interest in the Crystal spotter That Jim N5IB
has created.

We are ordering the parts and will
Have them up for sale as soon as the boards arrive.
I have attached the kit info below.

I would like to thank Jim N5IB for allowing us to use his design.

72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

--
Do Something Nice for Someone Else Today.
73 and ZUT (CW forever)

Peter Dehman

Thank's Johnny!!

Also looking forward to ordering a kit!!!!!

72/73,

Peter - WA1ISA

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

--
Do Something Nice for Someone Else Today.
73 and ZUT (CW forever)

griffithsesq.robert

Terrific Johnny, thanks. I would like to pre-order 2 of them. 73. Griff NE3I

Robert Alan Griffiths

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com
<Crystal Spotter 4SARP BOM.xlsx>

Bob Parr