Topics

Cyclone 40 PTO Coil Form

Clark WU4B

I'm building s/n 201 and do not have the coil form.  What is the diameter as I will have to fabricate one here.

Thanks for all your help

Clark WU4B

Thomas Martin

You may want to check “thingverse” website 3D printing site look under Ham Radio someone may have one listed many talented people there.

Tom

On Sunday, November 22, 2020, Clark WU4B <clark.macaulay@...> wrote:
I'm building s/n 201 and do not have the coil form.  What is the diameter as I will have to fabricate one here.

Thanks for all your help

Clark WU4B

John

Looks very much like a 1/4" nylon standoff

John K5MO

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 5:40 PM Thomas Martin <tem494@...> wrote:
You may want to check “thingverse” website 3D printing site look under Ham Radio someone may have one listed many talented people there.

Tom

On Sunday, November 22, 2020, Clark WU4B <clark.macaulay@...> wrote:
I'm building s/n 201 and do not have the coil form.  What is the diameter as I will have to fabricate one here.

Thanks for all your help

Clark WU4B

Curt

If you have any doubts email the designer NM0S for help.

I treasure my own Cyclone, best simple rig in my experience.

73 curt

AG1P Ron

Here’s what is in the BOM - 0.5” OD x 0.75” 10-32 Nylon Spacer

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

Looks very much like a 1/4" nylon standoff

John K5MO

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 5:40 PM Thomas Martin <tem494@...> wrote:

You may want to check “thingverse” website 3D printing site look under Ham Radio someone may have one listed many talented people there.

Tom

On Sunday, November 22, 2020, Clark WU4B <clark.macaulay@...> wrote:

I'm building s/n 201 and do not have the coil form.  What is the diameter as I will have to fabricate one here.

Thanks for all your help

Clark WU4B

Clark WU4B

Ron,

Thanks for the two posts.  Woke up this morning and wondered if I had the BOM as a separate document as it is not in my copy of the manual.  Funny how I think better after a good night’s sleep!