Topics

Cyclone list and info?

Jess Gypin

IS there still a group out there for the Cyclone kit? I have some questions that can’t be answered via the manual or the modifications that I have found for this rig. Or is there someone that is familiar with this kit to answer some questions. Help would be appreciated.

Jess AE0CW

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

AG1P Ron

GA Jess

Here is link to the Yahoo group. Not sure if anyone monitors it anymore. You might be better off posting your questions here.

72  - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster