WG5F ED
N4ELM DAVE
AC0BQ JOHNNY

THANKS TO ALL

73'S
BERT
N0YJ

Chuck Skolaut

Bert,  is this net still on at 9 PM?  Got things going again but was late checking at about 9:20 and didn't hear anything.

73,

Chuck  KØBOG

On Wednesday, November 11, 2020, 10:01:12 PM CST, Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:

TONIGHTS CHECKINS

N0TGR DICK
WA9BNZ BILL
WG5F ED
N4ELM DAVE
AC0BQ JOHNNY

THANKS TO ALL

73'S
BERT
N0YJ

Charles W. Powell

Couldn't check in tonight.  My hotspot let the magic smoke out.  Not sure if it was the MMDVM board or the Pi Zero.  They have the distinctive odor of dead electronics.

73,

Chas - NK8O

On 11/11/20 10:00 PM, Robert wrote:
TONIGHTS CHECKINS

N0TGR DICK
WA9BNZ BILL
WG5F ED
N4ELM DAVE
AC0BQ JOHNNY

THANKS TO ALL

73'S
BERT
N0YJ

Robert

sorry to hear that charles, time for a new one

On 11/11/2020 11:56 PM, Charles W. Powell via groups.io wrote:

Couldn't check in tonight.  My hotspot let the magic smoke out.  Not sure if it was the MMDVM board or the Pi Zero.  They have the distinctive odor of dead electronics.

73,

Chas - NK8O

On 11/11/20 10:00 PM, Robert wrote:
TONIGHTS CHECKINS

N0TGR DICK
WA9BNZ BILL
WG5F ED
N4ELM DAVE
AC0BQ JOHNNY

THANKS TO ALL

73'S
BERT
N0YJ

Avast logo

Robert

yes sir 9:00 PM, everyone was in and out closed the net about 9:15