NK8O -- Charles
AC0BQ -- Johnny
W8NWA -- Mike
K0EMT -- Bryan
N0S0 -- Mike
KU5M -- Joe

73's  Bert N0YJ  See ya next week!

Leland Lannoye

I realize I am out of sync. Such things as four bacterial and a fungal infection slow the style more than it is already.  However, the W9HIF Project is only about a month behind.  I have the SDR Cube back online, the Phaser will resume construction this weekend as long as the relapse doesn't return and the pI-Star is on for DMR.  What group do you use and is it a BrandMeister talk group?

Lee, W9HIF, ex. WA9AOE

On 1/15/2020 22:26, Robert wrote:
Thanks to all who checked in tonight.

WG5F - Ed

--
Lee, W9HIF
The station of the Scary Ghost Stories and Tales of the Glories of Ham Radio long, long ago.

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Lee
The talk group is 31654.
The Net is at 9:00 pm Central time on Wednesday nights.
Hope to cu there.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com
--
Lee, W9HIF
The station of the Scary Ghost Stories and Tales of the Glories of Ham Radio long, long ago.

Jeff Logullo N0̸MII

The 4SQRP talk group - 31654 - is on Brandmeister.
I'm monitoring now, in case you wish to test.

Jeff N0̸MII