N4ELM DAVE
NK8O CHARLES

GOOD NET
73'S
BERT
N0YJ

W0MQY

Hi Bert,
No joy here.  I heard nothing from you or the others.   I checked the parrot and my system responded just as it was supposed to.  I used TG31654 and BM master 3102.  The usb stick was working fine.  Every thing is set as it was when I talked you so don’t know why it didn’t work.
Joe W0MQY

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 9:38 PM Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:
GOOD EVENING

TONIGHTS CHECK-INS

N0RSR ROGER
N9EGT WAYNE
AC0BQ JOHNNY
KC0PP KEITH
WG5F ED
WA9BNZ BILL
N4ELM DAVE
NK8O CHARLES

GOOD NET
73'S
BERT
N0YJ

--
Joe Porter, PhD

SEKARC.net

A.R.R.L. Member
F.I.S.T.S. cw club   #19078
N.A.Q.C.C.   #10355
4sqrp Group   #103
S.K.C.C.   #4213
NJ Skeeter  #66  (2020)
Sasquatch   #855
Qrparci   #12810

Robert

I called for you Joe, you need to go to your Brandmeister self-care account and make tg31654 static on your hot spot. Brandmeister looks at your Blue DV dongle as a hot spot. An alternative would be to transmit your call to TG 31654 just prior to net time to select TG 31654 dynamically, that is what operator's using a repeater have to do. Let me know if this works for you, I believe it will. You have made it through the tough part, hi hi.

73's
Bert
N0YJ