Topics

DMR Net

Just my observation.

I watched the TG on brandmeister and saw the same few calls keying up over people more then a few times. I don't think this was done intentionally so not going to point fingers but it locks up the TG and we hear nothing.

 For the net op and others that are already on the TG we all need to try and leave a few second space to allow people to activate the TG as well.

All of that considered I enjoy the 4sqrp Net and look forward to it next week.

DMR has its quirks but all in all this net runs better then most on DMR.

73

  David

    N8DAH