WG5F - ED

W4RK - BILL

AC0BQ - JOHNNY

N9PUZ - TIM

73'S

BERT

N0YJ

Thomas Martin

Could I get the information to program my radio to join net.
thaks

Jeff Logullo N0̸MII

Information about all of the 4 State QRP on air activities can be found here:

"Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 0300 UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/) Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers. Net Control operator is Bert N0̷YJ."

Jeff N0̸MII

--
Jeff N0̷MII