Doing DX kit orders..

Geert Jan de Groot

Hi,

When trying to order, I see that "DX orders are suspended".
This is understandable - the developments are crazy, and still are.

However, in many countries the measures are tapering down, and I would like to lock down a Jumper kit while I can - if I wait, the kit will be sold out again.

Hence, my questions:
* Does 4SQRP consider a way of "kit reserving"?
* Is there a distributor in EU that ships the kits that I didn't find on the website?

73,

Geert Jan

Curt

Geert

You may have a huge cheering section. I suggest taking this off line with email to Johnny, and helping him with an international shipping suggestion and its cost.  Perhaps he can quietly sell you one if you assist. 73 and 72.

Curt