e mail

JAMES DAVIDSON

no zoom add. in email ??  AM REG.

John Lonigro

James:

I had a similar situation, wondering when I'd get the meeting information.  Looking back to the day I registered, I saw that I received an email from Ozarkcon, giving the meeting number and password.  I suggest you check your archives for the day you registered.  You will probably see the confirmation from Ozarkcon with all the requisite information.  If you can't remember when you registered, look for an email from Ozarkcon.

Hope this helps.

Everyone:  Don't forget the special Ozarkcon edition of the Second Sunday Sprint tomorrow evening, 7:00-9:00 pm CDT.

72,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator

On 4/10/21 7:20 AM, JAMES DAVIDSON wrote:
no zoom add. in email ??  AM REG.