EFHW Antenna Experimenters Board

Johnny AC0BQ

Good Morning group
I am pleased to announce that we have released the End Fed Half Wave Experimenters Board.
Bryan Nehl, K0EMT designed this and has shared it with the club to kit, Thanks Bryan.

Here is the link for the page:

Instead of a "do this and then do that" kit, it's a circuit board, wire, torriods, caps and
links to several great articles that have designs you can build for feeding your end fed antenna.

Thanks

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Jim Kortge

On 4/16/2022 11:08 AM, Johnny AC0BQ wrote:
Good Morning group
I am pleased to announce that we have released the End Fed Half Wave Experimenters Board.
Bryan Nehl, K0EMT designed this and has shared it with the club to kit, Thanks Bryan.

Here is the link for the page:
The link to the manual on that page doesn't work, sends you off to an incorrect page, but no manual there.

72/73,

Jim, K8IQY

Johnny AC0BQ

Thanks Jim
I will see if Ron can fix that.
72
Johnny

On Sat, Apr 16, 2022 at 12:00 PM Jim Kortge <jim.k8iqy@...> wrote:

On 4/16/2022 11:08 AM, Johnny AC0BQ wrote:
Good Morning group
I am pleased to announce that we have released the End Fed Half Wave Experimenters Board.
Bryan Nehl, K0EMT designed this and has shared it with the club to kit, Thanks Bryan.

Here is the link for the page:
The link to the manual on that page doesn't work, sends you off to an incorrect page, but no manual there.

72/73,

Jim, K8IQY

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Group
Attached is a copy of the build suggestions for the EFHW board.

On Sat, Apr 16, 2022 at 12:02 PM Johnny AC0BQ via groups.io <jomatlock=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks Jim
I will see if Ron can fix that.
72
Johnny

On Sat, Apr 16, 2022 at 12:00 PM Jim Kortge <jim.k8iqy@...> wrote:

On 4/16/2022 11:08 AM, Johnny AC0BQ wrote:
Good Morning group
I am pleased to announce that we have released the End Fed Half Wave Experimenters Board.
Bryan Nehl, K0EMT designed this and has shared it with the club to kit, Thanks Bryan.

Here is the link for the page:
The link to the manual on that page doesn't work, sends you off to an incorrect page, but no manual there.

72/73,

Jim, K8IQY

AG1P Ron

It’s fixed now - finger check - capital letter instead of lower case. I swore I checked that link last nite.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster