Topics

Elecraft KX1 for sale

Lloyd K3ESE

four bands, lights up on all bands. worked well last time I used it; did not test. Offered as-is. internal ATU, battery holders. $450 *FIRM* shipped to CONUS.

Jess Gypin

And why can’t it be tested?

On Feb 18, 2021, at 9:14 AM, Lloyd K3ESE <llachow@...> wrote:

four bands, lights up on all bands. worked well last time I used it; did not test. Offered as-is. internal ATU, battery holders. $450 *FIRM* shipped to CONUS.

Lloyd K3ESE

I didn't say it couldn't be tested; I said it wasn't tested.

OwlCricker - K7ULM

Which bands Sir?

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021, 9:14 AM Lloyd K3ESE <llachow@...> wrote:
four bands, lights up on all bands. worked well last time I used it; did not test. Offered as-is. internal ATU, battery holders. $450 *FIRM* shipped to CONUS.

Mike D

KX1 Only has one four band configuration - 20, 30, 40 & 80.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 3:52 PM OwlCricker - K7ULM <dickw299@...> wrote:
Which bands Sir?

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021, 9:14 AM Lloyd K3ESE <llachow@...> wrote:
four bands, lights up on all bands. worked well last time I used it; did not test. Offered as-is. internal ATU, battery holders. $450 *FIRM* shipped to CONUS.

OwlCricker - K7ULM

RR, I was thinking of the K1.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dick Wendell - K7ULM
406-781-1333

If you don't know Morse Code,
You don't know dit.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 2:54 PM Mike D <vfd.ninja@...> wrote:
KX1 Only has one four band configuration - 20, 30, 40 & 80.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 3:52 PM OwlCricker - K7ULM <dickw299@...> wrote:
Which bands Sir?

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021, 9:14 AM Lloyd K3ESE <llachow@...> wrote:
four bands, lights up on all bands. worked well last time I used it; did not test. Offered as-is. internal ATU, battery holders. $450 *FIRM* shipped to CONUS.

Philip Karras <ke3fl@...>

20, 40, and add ons: 30, and 80

73 de KE3FL,
Phil
ARRL OES, ORS, & VE
ARRL Life Member

On Thursday, February 18, 2021, 4:52:08 PM EST, OwlCricker - K7ULM <dickw299@...> wrote:

Which bands Sir?

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021, 9:14 AM Lloyd K3ESE <llachow@...> wrote:
four bands, lights up on all bands. worked well last time I used it; did not test. Offered as-is. internal ATU, battery holders. $450 *FIRM* shipped to CONUS.

Lloyd K3ESE

now sold. thanks