Enclosure Sale

John - KK4ITX

I have a few Hammond 1590F Aluminum Die Cast Boxes (7.4"x7.4"x2.3") that could certainly be used for our radio projects.  These have (2) SO-239 holes with mtg holes drilled along with (1) RS-232 mounting hole.  In addition, they are factory painted with the tough black finish.

I am asking $10ea plus shipping which will be more than the box cost.  The weight is only about 1.2lbs.  This is a common box offered on eBay and others between $23 and $43 undrilled and unpainted.

I have photos and the specs and will send via private email if interested.  Please contact through my email.

John
KK4ITX

kk4itx@...

Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio Club
Many of life's failures are people who
did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up.
       Thomas A. Edison