Topics

Enter your score

John Lonigro

I hope everyone had a happy, healthy Easter yesterday, despite the circumstances.  Secondarily, I hope a lot of you had the opportunity to participate in the Second Sunday Sprint last night.  As usual, I'd like you to make sure you've entered your score (on qrpcontest.com/4sqrp) by tomorrow at the latest.  I plan to tabulate the data and report the results Wednesday morning.

72,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator

W0MQY

Hello Johnny and Bert,  Sri, could not hear you guys at all.  The skip was really long on 40 plus there was ssb stations covering up the frequency.  Big thanks go out to Glenn N4MJ and K4BAI for hanging in there with me.  I heard several stations on the peaks of the qsb but with all the noise, ssb, es qsb it was really rough copy.  Thanks again guys for the contacts into the bunker here in Southeast Kansas.  72 to all.

n4mj

Joe, W0MQY, Tnx for the Q last evening.  QSB and QRN were problematic for certain.  The big wx front between us didn't help at all. hi hi
Hope to hear/work you again soon.
73/72 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

On Monday, April 13, 2020, 08:59:43 AM CDT, W0MQY <womquee@...> wrote:

Hello Johnny and Bert,  Sri, could not hear you guys at all.  The skip was really long on 40 plus there was ssb stations covering up the frequency.  Big thanks go out to Glenn N4MJ and K4BAI for hanging in there with me.  I heard several stations on the peaks of the qsb but with all the noise, ssb, es qsb it was really rough copy.  Thanks again guys for the contacts into the bunker here in Southeast Kansas.  72 to all.

W0MQY

You welcome Glenn. Maybe things will get back to normal some day.   Hope to hear you again under better condx.  Wx and Covid-19 are very annoying but they too shall pass.  72
Joe

--
Joe Porter, PhD
SEKARC.net

Carl Gansen

QRN was a bit high in MN also. Belle Plaine has 7 inches of fresh snow.  Otherwise,  it was nice to see how many participants were there.

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Joe
I didn't get on last night.
We had a 35-40 mph windstorm in progress and I was worried about static build up.
Its nice to see the big turn out!
Stay Safe

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 8:59 AM W0MQY <womquee@...> wrote:
Hello Johnny and Bert,  Sri, could not hear you guys at all.  The skip was really long on 40 plus there was ssb stations covering up the frequency.  Big thanks go out to Glenn N4MJ and K4BAI for hanging in there with me.  I heard several stations on the peaks of the qsb but with all the noise, ssb, es qsb it was really rough copy.  Thanks again guys for the contacts into the bunker here in Southeast Kansas.  72 to all.

W0MQY

Yeah, me too.  Just wish condx had been better.  Lots of wind here too but I didn’t think about the static build up.
It was a nice turn out even with poor band condx.  I keep hoping we can make contact some time but I guess I’m going to have to get a better 80 meter antenna.  You stay safe too.  72 Joe.