Topics

Event: K0B BRUTUS BASH SPECIAL OPERATING EVENT - Friday, 11 September 2020 #cal-invite

main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

K0B BRUTUS BASH SPECIAL OPERATING EVENT

When:
Friday, 11 September 2020 18:00 to
Tuesday, 15 September 2020 12:00
(UTC-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
HOME OR PORTABLE

Organizer: ROBERT McCLENDON N0YJ e1dslr@...

I HAVE THE SPECIAL EVENT CALL SIGN K0B RESERVED FOR SEPTEMBER 9,10,11,12, AND 13TH.
I HAVE CREATED A GOOGLE ONLINE SPREAD SHEET AT THIS ADDRESS

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vJkwuvWcKC_99PVaAvbXXBrT0UfsNkJpvtSp5_8r6Rk/edit#gid=0

SIGN UP TO OPERATE AS K0B BY GOING TO THE LINK ABOVE AND ASKING FOR PERMISSION TO EDIT BY CLICKING ON AN UNUSED ROW, ONCE YOU GET AN EMAIL BACK YOU CAN FILL IN THE ROW ASSOCIATED WITH THE TIME SLOT YOU WISH TO OPERATE, SIGN UP FOR AS MANY TIME SLOTS AS YOU WISH.

MY HOPE IS TO HAVE AN EVENT MUCH LIKE SKCC'S K3Y, HAVING STATIONS IN MANY DIFFERENT CALL AREAS OPERATING IN DIFFERENT MODES TO BRING ATTENTION TO OUR GROUP AND TO CELEBRATE OUR VIRTUAL BRUTUS BASH.

IF YOU OPERATE AS K0B PLEASE KEEP A DETAILED LOG OF YOUR CONTACTS MADE AS K0B SO WE CAN SEND QSL CARDS TO ALL OF YOUR CONTACTS.

WHEN MAKING CONTACTS AS K0B PLEASE USE K0B/(YOUR CALL AREA) DON'T FORGET TO GIVE YOUR CALL AS WELL DURING THE EXCHANGE.

I WILL UPDATE THE QRZ BIOGRAPHY FOR K0B WHEN WE GET CLOSER TO THE EVENT EXPLAINING WHAT WE ARE DOING.

I HOPE TO GET A LOT OF OPERATORS SIGNED UP AND LOOK FORWARD TO A SUCCESSFUL EVENT

THANKS FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS VIRTUAL EVENT
72'S
BERT N0YJ