From: Brad Welton <bradweltonaerial@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2022 4:52 PM
To: 4SQRP@groups.io <4SQRP@groups.io>; llryan@... <llryan@...>
Subject: EZKeyer in BJ

Hello all again, well I got my answer to installing the EZKeyerIIi in my BJ, and I got it compliments to Larry Ryan and his Paraset Presentation at SeaPac2022! The attached snipit, credits to Larry, shows the Keyer as it is installed in the BJ. I was wondering if there would be room for it there, and sure enough there is Thank you Larry for this as well your wonderful presentation!

de,
WA1FTI
Brad