February 2021 Ozark QRP Banner

Keith Arns

The latest Banner is now ready for you to view.  Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.4sqrp.com/4sqrpNewsLetter/202102.pdf

Regards,
Keith Arns
KC0PP
Ozark QRP Banner Editor

Johnny AC0BQ

Excellent Job Keith!

I’m going to try Larry’s QRM finder.
I have exactly the same problem.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Walter - K5EST

Another great publication, Keith!
Thank you!

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est
4SQRP -> Enlighten, Entertain, and Educate

On Sat, Feb 20, 2021, 19:33 Keith Arns via groups.io <kc0pp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
The latest Banner is now ready for you to view.  Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.4sqrp.com/4sqrpNewsLetter/202102.pdf

Regards,
Keith Arns
KC0PP
Ozark QRP Banner Editor

WA0ITP

Great Banner Keith. Thank you.--

Mark Hansen

Great Banner issue, Keith! Much good reading for sure.
Thanks for including my Bayou Jumper pics - I hope to see many more.

Mark WA0RXR

WR9H

I love the Oz QRO Banner! Very well done, Keith!
Herb/WR9H

The latest Banner is now ready for you to view.  Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.4sqrp.com/4sqrpNewsLetter/202102.pdf

Regards,
Keith Arns
KC0PP
Ozark QRP Banner Editor

cornhusker

Great job!  Thanks for the mention!

On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 8:53 PM, Mark Hansen
<iowasailor726@...> wrote:
Great Banner issue, Keith! Much good reading for sure.
Thanks for including my Bayou Jumper pics - I hope to see many more.

Mark  WA0RXR

Jeff Davis <stuckbit@...>

Great job!

73 de jeff KE9V

Keith Arns

Thanks for all of the comments.  The contributors are the heart of the Banner.  I just put it all together.

Regards,
KC0PP

Dale Holloway, K4EQ

Keith,

Contributors may be the heart of the Banner, but you're the soul. Great job. Again!

Dale, K4EQ

Todd KI5HNX

How often is the Banner published each year?

Keith Arns

4 times,