February Ozark QRP Banner

Keith Arns

GE,
We have had some great contributions this quarter.  Hope you enjoy the Banner.  202202.pdf (4sqrp.com)

If you or your group operated Winter Field Day, pass along a few words, paragraph or page or two and share your experiences with everyone.  A photo or two is always welcome for the next Banner.  editorqrpbanner@...

73,
Keith Arns
KC0PP
QRP Banner Editor

Walter - K5EST

Keith,  absolutely GREAT edition!

Special thanks to the authors that submitted copy and pictures. You are keeping QRP in the spotlight.

I think the Ozark QRP Banner is the premier QRP publication!

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est

On Tue, Feb 1, 2022, 20:37 Keith Arns via groups.io <kc0pp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
GE,
We have had some great contributions this quarter.  Hope you enjoy the Banner.  202202.pdf (4sqrp.com)

If you or your group operated Winter Field Day, pass along a few words, paragraph or page or two and share your experiences with everyone.  A photo or two is always welcome for the next Banner.  editorqrpbanner@...

73,
Keith Arns
KC0PP
QRP Banner Editor

Johnny AC0BQ

I will second that Walter.
Great banner.
Thanks everyone for the great articles!
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

W6BOW

Keith,

Thank you for your super Banner job!
We have come to expect it from you but will never take it for granted.

Thanks to all of the contributors too.

Don - W6BOW

We have had some great contributions this quarter.  Hope you enjoy the Banner.  202202.pdf (4sqrp.com)

If you or your group operated Winter Field Day, pass along a few words, paragraph or page or two and share your experiences with everyone.  A photo or two is always welcome for the next Banner.  editorqrpbanner@...

73,
Keith Arns
KC0PP
QRP Banner Editor

Tim N9PUZ

Very nice collection of articles, Keith! I just got around to reading this afternoon.

Tim N9PUZ