Topics

Field Antenna Survey

Keith Arns

Greetings All,
I am working on the August QRP Banner.  This issue will be dedicated to field antennas.  I am doing a survey of your favorite field antenna and with your help I hope to have the results in the Banner.
Please include the following.
1. Description of antenna such as EFHW, Mag Loop, Random wire, vertical, etc.
2. Why is it your favorite? Easily installed, best performance, portable, etc.
3. A few words about the antenna of choice.

Please DO NOT respond here on messages but send comments to editorqrpbanner@...   Otherwise I may miss your comments.

Regards,
Keith Arns
KC0PP
QRP Banner Editor

Michael McEwen

Par 10,20,40 EFHW light weight from 5m off my RV to a 5m pole or tree or as a sloper.  Works well on 20,40 at 5W depending on band  condix.
72, Doc K5OSA