From: Roland Whitsitt via groups.io <n5vwn@...>
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Feb 7, 2022 10:12 pm
Subject: [4SQRP] Finding your signal

In case you’re looking for something to watch about the ‘cricket’, I made a video about how I found if my 80 meter cricket was making the trip. It was about 1am on a Sunday night. So that was the real reason why I didn’t get a response.

--
N0KNS

Roland Whitsitt

That’s strange. I hear it on my end. Let me check on another device and account. If it’s messed up, I’ll pull it for now.

On Feb 7, 2022, at 20:12, Roland Whitsitt via groups.io <n5vwn@...> wrote:

In case you’re looking for something to watch about the ‘cricket’, I made a video about how I found if my 80 meter cricket was making the trip. It was about 1am on a Sunday night. So that was the real reason why I didn’t get a response.

https://rumble.com/vuc7z0-80-meter-cricket-is-getting-out.html

Roland Whitsitt

Ok, you’re right. I touched a button that muted the movie. Reloading is in progress. Thanks!
de n5vwn