From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...>
Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2021 6:07 PM
To: 4sqrpio <4SQRP@groups.io>; BayouJumperKit@4sqrp.groups.io <BayouJumperKit@4sqrp.groups.io>
Subject: [4SQRP] First Bayou Jumper QSO !!

Ge group
I just managed to work k3y/4 in TN on my Bayou Jumper.
They do work if someone is on your rock freq!!
72
 JOhnny AC0BQ

Johnny AC0BQ

tnx tim !

On Sat, Jan 9, 2021 at 6:48 PM Timothy East <Timothyeast@...> wrote:
Way to go Johnny.

Tim
K0EMP

I just managed to work k3y/4 in TN on my Bayou Jumper.
They do work if someone is on your rock freq!!
72
 JOhnny AC0BQ

Johnny
I got him also on my BJ from NY. He was parked on our crystal frequency 7.122 which my BJ sends on 7.1212
72
Peter
AA2VG

--
Peter S. DeLuca
AA2VG

Johnny AC0BQ

Alright Peter
COngrats!
Yes, he was parked in just the right spot for us!!
It took me a couple trys to turn his head, bu thats ok!!