Topics

First Day of Summer!

Larry Makoski

It's officially the First Day of Summer, and that means it's time to sign up for your official 2020 NJQRP Skeeter Hunt number. Join in on Sunday, August 16th for fun in one of the more popular QRP Operating Events of the Summer.

All you have to do is send an e-mail to w2ljqrp@..., and you'll receive an answer back with your very own Skeeter number. No, it's not necessary to have one to participate, but it sure adds to the fun!

For all the details about the Sprint - please visit https://www.qsl.net/w2lj/

And to see the Roster for those who have signed up so far, please visit https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1quCECsmE_cgHexgQhpkHeltX2cIlveSqI_tVqK1z0GM/edit?usp=sharing

I'm sure you'll recognize a lot of the names and calls there. This year's bonus qualifier - use a homebrew antenna for an extra 100 bonus points. Not that we have anything against commercial antennas, or their manufacturers - it's just that antenna making is one of the most fun parts of Amateur Radio and just about anyone can cobble up something!

See you all on the air on Sunday, Augyut 16th!

Larry W2LJ - Skeeter # 13