About ready to put it in the pig sty (junk box)
 Tnx to everyone for your suggestions.
72 Geo/W2BPI

In a message dated 3/1/2013 10:29:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, w2bpi1@... writes:

Oh Oh just got this report!! Any ideas what could cause this?  Tnx Geo/W2BPI
From: polarmail@...
To: w2bpi1@...
Sent: 3/1/2013 10:06:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Ur CW signal

Hi George,

Listening to you on 40 meters this morning in QSO with W8QP.
I tried to call you first but couldn't figure out which signal was your findamental
as you are radiating on the whole band 1.2khz apart.
Thought you might want to know about it before an OO sights in on you.

73,
Rick W3BI
Allentown PA

WA0ITP

George,

Excellent work so far, but I suspect it's time to post your note on the Flying Pig reflector.  Most PigRig builders hang out there and the designer monitors the list also.

The extra 1/2" core is probably for the choke on the power supply leads.

Good luck.

I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com