Topics

For sale, built Cyclone 40

Kenneth Ketner

Still thinning the herd, will ship for $50.

Ken Ketner
KA5ELD
PO Box 65135
Lubbock, TX 79464-5135

KJ4DHI

I am not familiar with a Cyclone 40. How about a pic and some specs? TNX, Pat, KJ4DHI.

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 2:24 PM Kenneth Ketner via groups.io <klaine=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

Still thinning the herd, will ship for $50.

Ken Ketner
KA5ELD
PO Box 65135
Lubbock, TX 79464-5135

Mark Swartwout, NX1K

See description at http://www.4sqrp.com/cyclone.php

Mark/NX1K

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 4:05 PM KJ4DHI <boogieinthedark@...> wrote:
I am not familiar with a Cyclone 40. How about a pic and some specs? TNX, Pat, KJ4DHI.

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 2:24 PM Kenneth Ketner via groups.io <klaine=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

Still thinning the herd, will ship for $50.

Ken Ketner
KA5ELD
PO Box 65135
Lubbock, TX 79464-5135

KJ4DHI

I want the cyclone if it has no issues. Call me at 478-501-7832 to confirm. TNX, Pat, KJ4DHI

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 5:21 PM Mark Swartwout, NX1K <nx1k@...> wrote:
See description at http://www.4sqrp.com/cyclone.php

Mark/NX1K

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 4:05 PM KJ4DHI <boogieinthedark@...> wrote:
I am not familiar with a Cyclone 40. How about a pic and some specs? TNX, Pat, KJ4DHI.

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 2:24 PM Kenneth Ketner via groups.io <klaine=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

Still thinning the herd, will ship for $50.

Ken Ketner
KA5ELD
PO Box 65135
Lubbock, TX 79464-5135