Topics

For sale shortwave portable

bobby rolph

I have a Radio Shack DX 398 portable radio for sale. This is the very same radio as the Sangean 909. It is loaded with many features and is in very good condition. It can work on AM,FM,CW AND SSB. The antenna is in good condition. It comes with a carry pouch, manual and wall wart. I am asking $70 shipped to lower US 48. If you are interested or have any questions contact me direct at rolph981@.... Thanks for looking, 73
Bobby Rolph
KB4QNR

KB9BVN - <kb9bvn@...>

I have a DX 398 I bought from the shack almost 20 years ago and it is one of the best and most durable radios I have ever owned. It mostly sits in the bedroom proving local FM reception but from time to time I connect it to the HF antenna and do some SWLing. Great radio Bobby!

Someone will be happy with it.

de KB9BVN

On 10/31/2019 5:12 PM, bobby rolph wrote:
I have a Radio Shack DX 398 portable radio for sale. This is the very same radio as the Sangean 909. It is loaded with many features and is in very good condition. It can work on AM,FM,CW AND SSB. The antenna is in good condition. It comes with a carry pouch, manual and wall wart. I am asking $70 shipped to lower US 48. If you are interested or have any questions contact me direct at rolph981@... <mailto:rolph981@...>. Thanks for looking, 73
Bobby Rolph
KB4QNR

keith ford

I am away from the house this week!