Topics

For Sale Ten-Tec 4020 CW transceiver

Bill VanKirk

I have a Ten-Tec 4020 CW transceiver for sale in good condition. Makes 5 watts on both 40 and 20 meters. Works great and is a lot of fun to use when out and about. Has built in keyer, etc. Google for further details. I have a box full of QRP gear so this one needs a new home. Asking $85. Pictures available. Email me direct for details.

73
W0PT

Matt Jodz

Hi Bill,
    Sounds good. What is it shipped and do you take PayPal?
73 de Matt ND7MJ
Ps pics would be Great but not necessary.

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 4:49 PM Bill VanKirk <bvkirk@...> wrote:
I have a Ten-Tec 4020 CW transceiver for sale in good condition. Makes 5 watts on both 40 and 20 meters. Works great and is a lot of fun to use when out and about. Has built in keyer, etc. Google for further details. I have a box full of QRP gear so this one needs a new home. Asking $85. Pictures available. Email me direct for details.

73
W0PT

Bill VanKirk

The TenTec 4020 has been spoken for. Thanks to all that emailed about it.

73
Bill
W0PT