From: qfox@groups.io <qfox@groups.io> on behalf of John Merkel <themerkels@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 6:30 AM
To: qfox@groups.io
Subject: [qfox] AJ1DM 20m Fox Announcement

I don’t know about you, but it feels like YEARS since the last QRP Fox Hunt. But that’s about to change – YAY!!

We kick off the 20m summer season tomorrow (!!), Thursday, June 27. I will be one of your QRP Foxes, lurking somewhere between 14.050 and 14.070, sending out “CQ Fox de AJ1DM” at 5 watts with my trusty Elecraft K3 (just back from Field Day) to a fan dipole up 30 feet here in the Rhode Island section of the 20 acre woods.

In case you are a bit rusty, the exchange is: RST – QTH – Name – Pwr. So I’ll be: 5?9 RI John 5W

I will start out split – spread yourselves out as I’ll be mostly working the edges of the pileup. Once the pack thins out I will probably migrate to simplex.

My fellow Fox will be John AC4CA in TX. Look for his announcement shortly.

Happy hunting es 73 de John AJ1DM