FS a speaker

Paul Goemans

Hello again,
  I have a nice little Motorola speaker model SSN4020B that I haven’t used in, well, maybe never. I know someone out there needs it! Perfect external speaker for that little QRP box! Size about 4” by 2 1/2” by 2” with mounting bracket and 1/8” stereo plug installed. Plastic case but very sturdy as you would expect from Motorola! Will ship to you for $15 (conUS).

IMG_5092

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI 53589

Donald Sanders

is the speaker available?
Dr. Don W4BWS

God Bless All

"Basic Wire Antennas"
for $5 sent to my
email address via paypal friends.
More info at
https://www.qrz.com/db/W4BWS

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 5:23 PM Paul Goemans <wa9pwp@...> wrote:
Hello again,
  I have a nice little Motorola speaker model SSN4020B that I haven’t used in, well, maybe never. I know someone out there needs it! Perfect external speaker for that little QRP box! Size about 4” by 2 1/2” by 2” with mounting bracket and 1/8” stereo plug installed. Plastic case but very sturdy as you would expect from Motorola! Will ship to you for $15 (conUS).

IMG_5092

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI 53589

Paul...