FS: Assembled & Tested EZ Keyer III

Jim Sheldon

I bought this while I was testing a CW decoder for some other equpment and couldn't use a hand key. I built & tested the keyer but never did wind up using it.

I have a larger speaker installed and it will come with a set of alkaline batteries already installed to make it ready to put in service.

Asking the same price as 4SQRP asks for the kit, $50 shipped. US locations only as shipping overseas would be more than the cost of the keyer in the first place.

Please contact me off list (w0eb at cox dot net) with questions or payment details.

Jim Sheldon, W0EB
2029 East Evanston St.
Park City, KS 67219-1618
Tel 316-744-3022