Topics

FS: Bayou Jumper (unbuilt)

wa2cky

Cleaning up the ham shack a bit and, after looking at all the rigs I have to work on, decided to put my Bayou Jumper up for sale. Never built - I believe I got it at the 2107 Convention and just have never had the time to build it.  It is an early model (white panel) I believe and I am pretty sure it is all there. No case, of course. Does include a printed copy of the manual, etc. 

Thinking $65 with postage included (US addresses only).  PayPal would be preferred but a personal check or even (gasp!!) cash.  No problemo.  Just drop me a line if you are interested or just have some questions. 

Bob Groh, WA2CKY
420 NE Sunview Circle
Blue Springs, MO   64015

Dr. Skip Amis

HELLO BOB;
IF YOU STILL HAVE THE BJ - I'D LIKIE TO CHAT WITH U ABT IT
47/73 - SKIP

"If you are able to read this, thank a teacher;
  while it is still in English, thank a veteran!"
  May God bless -
  Dr. Skip Amis, N5CFM, NV5V; PhD, DMin, DDiv, MDiv.
         < ' )))>< Proudly serving those who serve since 1973.
 U.S. Navy,1965-'66; U.S. Merchant Marines,1973-'79.  

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of wa2cky <bob.groh@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 2:30 PM
To: 4SQRP@groups.io <4SQRP@groups.io>
Subject: [4SQRP] FS: Bayou Jumper (unbuilt)

Cleaning up the ham shack a bit and, after looking at all the rigs I have to work on, decided to put my Bayou Jumper up for sale. Never built - I believe I got it at the 2107 Convention and just have never had the time to build it.  It is an early model (white panel) I believe and I am pretty sure it is all there. No case, of course. Does include a printed copy of the manual, etc. 

Thinking $65 with postage included (US addresses only).  PayPal would be preferred but a personal check or even (gasp!!) cash.  No problemo.  Just drop me a line if you are interested or just have some questions. 

Bob Groh, WA2CKY
420 NE Sunview Circle
Blue Springs, MO   64015