Topics

FS EZKeyer III

Paul Goemans

Hello gang,
  Selling my EZKeyer III that I built. Picture below is the actual unit. Set up with internal AAA x 3 cell holder power, onboard piezo sidetone. Works like a champ, but after some recent shack changes, I no longer need it. Shipped to your US address for $40 check or PayPal.

4SQRP EZ Keyer III

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

Bobby Rolph

I will take it if it is still for sale Paul. 73 Oh yeah send me your PayPal address.
Bobby Rolph
Kb4qnr

On Thursday, June 25, 2020, 10:27 AM, Paul Goemans <wa9pwp@...> wrote:

Hello gang,
  Selling my EZKeyer III that I built. Picture below is the actual unit. Set up with internal AAA x 3 cell holder power, onboard piezo sidetone. Works like a champ, but after some recent shack changes, I no longer need it. Shipped to your US address for $40 check or PayPal.

4SQRP EZ Keyer III

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

Paul Goemans

Bobby,
  I will remove the batteries as I don’t want them to come loose in shipping and cause problems!
The manual is on the 4SQRP web page with documentation for the kit. OK?

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

I will take it if it is still for sale Paul. 73 Oh yeah send me your PayPal address.
Bobby Rolph
Kb4qnr

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Thursday, June 25, 2020, 10:27 AM, Paul Goemans <wa9pwp@...> wrote:

Hello gang,
  Selling my EZKeyer III that I built. Picture below is the actual unit. Set up with internal AAA x 3 cell holder power, onboard piezo sidetone. Works like a champ, but after some recent shack changes, I no longer need it. Shipped to your US address for $40 check or PayPal.

David Wilcox

I also have one for sale among other things. I have the first version as a kit unbuilt and I also have the III version built.  What a hoot but too many keys, too many keyers, too many kits.  Need to make room for more.

Please contact me at Djwilcox01@....

See list appended also for other things.

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad