FS: Magic Box 2.5 PCB's

dualraoul

I have 3 sets of Magic Box 2.5 PCB's that are excess to my needs.  $10 per set shipped to US addresses, PP (FF) preferred.
Updated version of the 4SQRP Magic Box by K8IQY/KU4QO. Docs available at https://github.com/ku4qo/MagicBox2.5

Ron K0IDT

KF5CSW

I'll take a set :)

On Thu, May 19, 2022, 9:09 PM dualraoul <ronkolarik801@...> wrote:
I have 3 sets of Magic Box 2.5 PCB's that are excess to my needs.  $10 per set shipped to US addresses, PP (FF) preferred.
Updated version of the 4SQRP Magic Box by K8IQY/KU4QO. Docs available at https://github.com/ku4qo/MagicBox2.5

Ron K0IDT

Hinds, Don

I would also like to get one.

Don
WD4ON

On Thu, May 19, 2022 at 10:32 PM KF5CSW <rehabnurse63@...> wrote:
I'll take a set :)

On Thu, May 19, 2022, 9:09 PM dualraoul <ronkolarik801@...> wrote:
I have 3 sets of Magic Box 2.5 PCB's that are excess to my needs.  $10 per set shipped to US addresses, PP (FF) preferred.
Updated version of the 4SQRP Magic Box by K8IQY/KU4QO. Docs available at https://github.com/ku4qo/MagicBox2.5

Ron K0IDT

Jim, N5IB

When y'all get your Magic Box boards, don't forget there is a sub-group for the Magic Box v2.5
<https://4sqrp.groups.io/g/magic-box>

Manuals, PCB files, software, 3D print info and other stuff n the Files section of that sub-group

N5IB

dualraoul

All the boards are gone and on the way to new homes.

Thanks everyone.

Ron K0IDT

dualraoul

Thanks for the reminder Jim.  I must have missed the announcement.

Sorry to those that missed out on this run of boards but only ordered 5 sets.  I wasn't sure if the demand was there for more and don't need a pile of leftovers. :)

Ron K0IDT