Topics

FS: TennaDipper, Phasers, OHR WM-2, Rasp PI4B

JT Croteau

Need to find a new home for some shack projects. I've been having too
much fun with a new radio and need to fund some final installing items
for it.

QRPKits Tenna Dipper, nicely built and works well. $42
http://qrpkits.com/tennadipperII.html

OHR WM-2 QRP Wattmeter - Freshly built, not issues. $95

Raspberry PI 4B 2GB, two piece aluminum heatsink, with Adafruit GPS
HAT and external antenna. No issues, been running Gentoo Linux for
several months. $60

80M and 30M Phaser FT8 rigs from Midnite Design. These are serial
Nos. 75 and 76. I took great care to assemble these but do not have
the time to get them on the air to verify they are working FB. They
tested well during assembly and should work but I''m going to offer
these as a pair for a low price since I can't test. $75 for both.

All prices include Priority Mail shiipping. Thanks for looking.

N1ESE

Bobby Rolph

GM. I would like the pi4 with the GPS hat. Just send me your payment info. 73
Bobby Rolph

On Wednesday, May 13, 2020, 12:19 PM, JT Croteau <jt.tobit@...> wrote:

[...]

raoverton16

I would like the tenna-dipper if still available.  Do you accept paypal?
--
Bob Overton
WD5ILB

Rick Tilton WK4R

Must have wrong email address.  I have never had a tenna dipper for sale let alone own one.  Good luck in finding the right person.

73,

Rick WK4R

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 1:39 PM raoverton16 <raoverton16@...> wrote:
I would like the tenna-dipper if still available.  Do you accept paypal?
--
Bob Overton
WD5ILB

Rick WK4R

David Wilcox

That was me, and both TennaDippers are sold and gone.

Dave K8WPE

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad