Topics

FS: Vibroplex Original Standard - circa 1989 (NOS)

wa2cky

Good evening, fellow QRP'ers.  Slimming down my collection of keys and bugs and found this one tucked away. It is a Vibroplex Original Standard version, SN 65294 which places it's birthdate some where around 1998. It is still in it's original Vibroplex shipping box with all the original paperwork.

Just a regular Vibroplex but all shiny and new like.  Put some pictures in an album (titled 'Vibroplex')which I will erase in a week or two. More pictures available - just drop me an email.  Price: $160 with shipping included.

Thanks for looking.  73  Bob Groh, WA2CKY

OwlCricker - K7ULM

Bob, I would be interested in your bug.  Is it available?
72s
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dick Wendell - K7ULM
406-781-1333

If you don't know Morse Code,
You don't know dit.

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 9:28 PM wa2cky <bob.groh@...> wrote:
Good evening, fellow QRP'ers.  Slimming down my collection of keys and bugs and found this one tucked away. It is a Vibroplex Original Standard version, SN 65294 which places it's birthdate some where around 1998. It is still in it's original Vibroplex shipping box with all the original paperwork.

Just a regular Vibroplex but all shiny and new like.  Put some pictures in an album (titled 'Vibroplex')which I will erase in a week or two. More pictures available - just drop me an email.  Price: $160 with shipping included.

Thanks for looking.  73  Bob Groh, WA2CKY

wa2cky

The Vibroplex is SOLD.  Thanks to everyone who responded. Not a great surprise that the guys and gals in this group are interested in CW keys!!

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY