Topics

FS wooden box for radio project?

Paul Goemans

Hello all,
  I have an old piece of test equipment, in a nice wooden box with a removable hinged lid. It is a Beckman RC16B2 conductivity bridge from a local SK estate. Maybe someone wants to build a radio into it? Dimensions are 11”wide x 8 3/4” deep x 8” high. See picture. Say $10 plus what it costs to ship, guessing $10 to $15. Look at those knobs! To lighten it up for shipping,  I can remove the “guts” and leave the front panel. Or take the whole thing! Interested?

Industrial Instruments Inc (Beckman) RC16B2 Conductivity Bridge

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

keith ford

Sweet! I would be interested in the entire unit.   Keith

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Tuesday, June 2, 2020, 10:53, Paul Goemans <wa9pwp@...> wrote:

Hello all,
  I have an old piece of test equipment, in a nice wooden box with a removable hinged lid. It is a Beckman RC16B2 conductivity bridge from a local SK estate. Maybe someone wants to build a radio into it? Dimensions are 11”wide x 8 3/4” deep x 8” high. See picture. Say $10 plus what it costs to ship, guessing $10 to $15. Look at those knobs! To lighten it up for shipping,  I can remove the “guts” and leave the front panel. Or take the whole thing! Interested?

Industrial Instruments Inc (Beckman) RC16B2 Conductivity Bridge

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

John

Would be a shame to destroy it.   Those tuning eyes are magical.
John K5MO