FYBO Saturday February 6, 2020

WB5CTS/M "Hutch"

Hi Fellas !

Don't forget the FBYO Contest today 8am-6pm CDT.

http://azscqrpions.org/FYBO

72, Steve
WB5CTS/M

W1ND

I sure did (Freeze My Butt Off, that is).

Good fun up here in Maine.

-=Glen=-

Dave Benson

Outstanding, Glen!

73- Dave, K1SWL

On Sun, Feb 7, 2021 at 7:31 AM W1ND <gsansoucie@...> wrote:

I sure did (Freeze My Butt Off, that is).

Good fun up here in Maine.

-=Glen=-

Dean LaClair

Sorry
I missed you guys this year... Had to work back to back doubles. I can't have them all off.

Next year
72
Dean
K2WW

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021, 08:53 WB5CTS/M "Hutch" via groups.io <Wb5cts=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Fellas !

Don't forget the FBYO Contest today 8am-6pm CDT.

http://azscqrpions.org/FYBO

72, Steve
WB5CTS/M

griffithsesq.robert

Glen. As I recently quoted to a valiant 4SQRP kit builder on the Bayou Jumper sub-Reflector:

“The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena. Who’s face is marred by dust and sweat and blood. Who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion. Who spends himself in a worthy cause. Who in the end at best knows the triumph of high achievement and at worst fails while doing greatly. So that his face shall never be among those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.” Theodore Roosevelt

Disregard the “cold ... souls” reference in the quote. I suppose that, in your case, “Freeze My Butt, Off,” at least equals being “marred by dust and sweat and blood”. Congratulations, well done and to use another T.R., “Bully for you!” (and for and to all of those QRP Types who venture out there “in a worthy cause.”
73. Griff NE3I

Robert Alan Griffiths

Charles W. Powell

Brave, but crazy.  I'm more of a 45F or warmer kind of guy!

Chas - NK8O

On 2/7/21 6:31 AM, W1ND wrote:

I sure did (Freeze My Butt Off, that is).

Good fun up here in Maine.

-=Glen=-

W1ND

Thank you Robert,

I read the quote to my wife before she left for work.  She laughed at the “cold ...souls” reference.

Not sure I did anything extraordinary here though.  Just out having fun.