Topics

Glitch in OzarkCon registration

Don Jackson

Dave, Terry, or whoever is taking care of OzarkCon registrations.

I managed to accidentally break your nice registration form and payment method. Maybe you should warn about using the back one page button on a browser -- well, after filling out the form, I hit "submit" which brought me to the next page. But I forget to leave a comment, so I went back.

The rest of the story is that I am registered according to the notice I get, but I cannot find my way back into the sequence to pay via PayPal for my registration. It rejects further attempts at filling out the form again.

Help!

Don AE5K