Topics

GQRP Sudden set for sale

David Wilcox

I am getting older by the minute and want to thin the herd and build up some money for Hamcation in February. These cute radios worked when I built them and I had a few contacts with them but went on to other things. I have used the Z Match antenna matching device on other QRP radios and it works well. I have all the literature and build guides. They are in excellent condition. I used them in QRP demonstrations over the years.

If interested contact me at Djwilcox01 at gmail dot com and make me a reasonable offer. They were about $45.00 USD as kits. Payment via PayPal please.

Thanks.

Dave K8WPE since 1960

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad