Topics

Group discussion

davemrtn <davemrtn@...>

Around 5 years ago, we where having discussions about Raspberry Pi and Arduino, and the moderator shut down the conversation because he didn't think is was appropriate for the group, and directed everyone to take those discussions to groups for those devices.

Now those devices are ubiquitous in the Amateur Radio Hobby.

Wherever I go, there He is.
Psalms 111:10
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
Neither Time nor Energy can be Recycled or Reused, don't waste either.

- - - Goodbye Mitt Romney - - -

J.K. Wright

Let's hope coronavirus does not become ubiquitous to ham radio.

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020, 1:19 PM davemrtn <davemrtn@...> wrote:

Around 5 years ago, we where having discussions about Raspberry Pi and Arduino, and the moderator shut down the conversation because he didn't think is was appropriate for the group, and directed everyone to take those discussions to groups for those devices.

Now those devices are ubiquitous in the Amateur Radio Hobby.

Wherever I go, there He is.
Psalms 111:10
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
Neither Time nor Energy can be Recycled or Reused, don't waste either.

- - - Goodbye Mitt Romney - - -

Jim Manley

At least you can't transmit a human virus via RF ... yet?  All sorts of scary bio stuff can now be done using bathroom facilities and simple lab equipment, with the blueprints transferable digitally.  That's how the CDC, etc., were able to so quickly identify and image the coronavirus, and map/share the genome.  I doubt over D4D though ...

73_Morse_Animated_GIF.gif
Jim  KJ7JHE
Lame Deer High School Amateur Radio Club  KJ7JKU