Topics

Group Membership

Ron Eike

I joined this group several weeks ago, and my call has yet to appear on the website. I joined under the name of sailman58, but I am sure that I had my real name and callsign on the note.

Ron - KA3PSO

gary_w5rej <gary.w5rej@...>

Ron,

I just double checked your membership request. Your name was included as part of your email address. However your call was not included in the membership request. I will update the database shortly. Thanks for following up.

Gary/w5rej

--- In 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" <ron.eike2@...> wrote:

I joined this group several weeks ago, and my call has yet to appear on the website. I joined under the name of sailman58, but I am sure that I had my real name and callsign on the note.

Ron - KA3PSO

Tim N9PUZ

Taken care of in just a minute or two...

Sorry for the over sight.

73,

Tim N9PUZ
4SQRP Moderator