Johnny ACØBQ
Pam KE0ZWZ

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Dick Hammond

Ditto Johnny and Pam.

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020, 7:12 AM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Good morning group

We would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year.

I hope 2021 is less eventful for all of us.
Please try to stay healthy and be safe.

72, 73
Johnny ACØBQ
Pam KE0ZWZ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

--
What a great improvement,  Yahoo just didn't work for me.  Dick,  n0tgr

Donald Sanders

2020- wow, what a year. My Happy New Years wish is for 2021 to be much better for everyone.

My special thanks to all who ordered my e-book. Prior to covid-19 I procured my breathing medicine for $10 to $20 a month. With all the travel and shipping limitations due to covid I am forced to procure the meds in the USA at $98 a month. Your orders have assisted that without cutting my food budget. Hopefully that will continue in 2021. See more at QRZ.com /db/W4BWS

So Happy New Year 2021 and for all to have a more healthy, secure and prosperous 2021.

I will be looking for everyone on slow key night December 31 and during January 1.

72/73 Dr. Don W4BWS

SKCC # 81C

Dr. Don W4BWS

God Bless All

"Basic Wire Antennas" my new book available
for $5 sent to my email address via paypal friends.
More info at W4BWS on QRZ.com.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

--
What a great improvement,  Yahoo just didn't work for me.  Dick,  n0tgr