Topics

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Covid and Winter have one positive thing in common - More radio and building time. Stay safe and stay healthy this holiday season.

WA0ITP

--

W0MQY

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Terry.  We keep a very low profile.  You stay stay safe and well too.
Joe W0MQY

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 2:42 PM WA0ITP <wa0itp123@...> wrote:

Joe Porter, PhD

SEKARC.net

A.R.R.L. Member
F.I.S.T.S. cw club   #19078
N.A.Q.C.C.   #10355
4sqrp Group   #103
S.K.C.C.   #4213
NJ Skeeter  #66  (2020)
Sasquatch   #855

Johnny AC0BQ

Happy Thanksgiving from the Matlock's

I hope everyone has a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

Stay Safe and well during these trying times......

72
Johnny AC0BQ & Pam KE0ZWZ

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 2:42 PM WA0ITP <wa0itp123@...> wrote:

--

Clark WU4B

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my QRP friends 'up north' from the sunny South.  Well, it was sunny this morning in Atlanta!

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 3:42 PM WA0ITP <wa0itp123@...> wrote:

Clark, WU4B
Little Pistol With Wires
QRPARCI #10815
SKCC #3892
NAQCC #5055
CWOPS #1869
Collins Collectors #AC90-12432

"It is vain to do with more what can be done with less."
Attributed to William of Occam (1288 AD - 1348 AD)

Clark WU4B

Curt

Happy thanksgiving America and DX. Beautiful day here in Maryland. Just xyl and I, my daughter and her OM, and my mom in law who turns 100 years tomorrow. We have zoom qrv to engage her family and friends across the continent. My son, dau in law and my yet to be born first grandchild on zoom just now. Much to he thankful for here. My parents also still qrv at their home in Ohio.

Everyone enjoy the blessings,  seek the Creator,  and enjoy whats on the bench and the rig after time with family.   God bless 73

Curt wb8yyy