Topics

Help need parts list for builders project from Ozarkcon.

Paul Daulton

such a neat project , had to have one when I met someone leaving bulders workshop and looked at his.

Just what I needed for my Mst800 and Mst400 tranceivers. I plan to use them a lot on PSK.
I hope 4sqrp makes these available in the kit offerings.

for others who didnt attend Ozarkcon the project at the builders hands on workshop this year was a neat rig to computer interface for digital modes.

Paul Daulton K5WMS
beacon WMS 185.302 khz qrss30/slow 24/7
Jacksonville,Ar 72076
em34wu

davemrtn

Virgil R. Hammond <n0tgr@...>

I would also like a parts list and diagram of the 4S-link interface or availibity of such.  Dick, N0TGR

such a neat project , had to have one when I met someone leaving bulders workshop and looked at his.

Just what I needed for my Mst800 and Mst400 tranceivers. I plan to use them a lot on PSK.
I hope 4sqrp makes these available in the kit offerings.

for others who didnt attend Ozarkcon the project at the builders hands on workshop this year was a neat rig to computer interface for digital modes.

Paul Daulton K5WMS
beacon WMS 185.302 khz qrss30/slow 24/7
Jacksonville,Ar 72076
em34wu

WA0ITP

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

I would also like a parts list and diagram of the 4S-link interface or availibity of such.  Dick, N0TGR

I would also like a parts list and diagram of the 4S-link interface or availibity of such.  Dick, N0TGR

such a neat project , had to have one when I met someone leaving bulders workshop and looked at his.

Just what I needed for my Mst800 and Mst400 tranceivers. I plan to use them a lot on PSK.
I hope 4sqrp makes these available in the kit offerings.

for others who didnt attend Ozarkcon the project at the builders hands on workshop this year was a neat rig to computer interface for digital modes.

Paul Daulton K5WMS
beacon WMS 185.302 khz qrss30/slow 24/7
Jacksonville,Ar 72076
em34wu

Paul Daulton

Jeremy Utley

Forgive me for hijacking the thread, but have a question about the 4S-Link. Due to an ill-timed drop on the pavement in transit from hotel room to car Sunday morning, my knob for the xmit level pot broke in half. Everything else is intact, thankfully!

Do any of you happen to know a supplier and part number to get a replacement?

Jeremy, N9PH

davemrtn

If you still have the pieces I'll bet some JB Weld would fix that knob.

Or,  You can try looking in the parts drawers at the local radio shack and you might find a knob that will work just fine.

--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

Automobile efficiency is measured in MPG, NOT Gallons per Mile.
Amateur Radio efficiency, fun & skill is measured by Miles Per Watt, NOT Watts per Mile.

Paul Daulton

nm0s_qrp <ai9e_qrp@...>

The primary of the small blue transformers is marked with a black printed "P" in the side of the part.

The primary of the larger white isolation transformer is marked with a white dot on one corner.

73 Dave NM0S

--- In 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Daulton" <k5wms@...> wrote:

My appologises to Terry and the kit assembly team. When I opened the
kit parts bag there was a strip of paper like the innards of a fortune
cookie with the link info. I was afraid to open ;bag until I had the
instructions lest I start on my own.

Two questions: parts bag was marked with (1 100ohm resistor) no 330
ohm in pack forf r6.I assume 100 substituted for 330 ohm.

the transformers primary are not marked with a dot but one side of
the end of the plastic bobin on the top side is paited black. I assume
this is the primary.

This one is a real winner.

Paul k5wms

Quoting WA0ITP :

http://www.4sqrp.com/kits/4s-link/4s-link.php
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

----- Original Message ----- From: Virgil R. Hammond To:
4sqrp@yahoogroups.com ; k5wms@... Sent: Tuesday, April 09,
2013 8:12 PMSubject: Re: [4sqrp] Help need parts list for builders
project from Ozarkcon.
I would also like a parts list and diagram of the 4S-link interface or
availibity of such. Dick, N0TGR
Ozarkcon. such a neat project , had to have one when I met someone

Tom Sevart <n2uhc@...>

On 04/09/2013 22:54, Jeremy Utley wrote:

Forgive me for hijacking the thread, but have a question about the
4S-Link. Due to an ill-timed drop on the pavement in transit from hotel
room to car Sunday morning, my knob for the xmit level pot broke in
half. Everything else is intact, thankfully!
What kind of knob does it need? I have a bunch of knobs I salvaged from old CB's & other equipment.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS