HF test set

N4DR

I would also love to get a new HF test set. I have the original version, and it works great! I use it all the time.
Count me in!

72,

Marc N4DR

Chuck Milton

Gents,

I would love to have the HF Test Set.  Please count me in!

73
Chuck
W4MIL

Timothy East

Can you post a photo???

On May 31, 2021, at 16:33, Chuck Milton via groups.io <CEMILTON@...> wrote:

Gents,

I would love to have the HF Test Set.  Please count me in!

73
Chuck
W4MIL

Johnny AC0BQ

We’re not that far Tim.
Still working out some details.

I was just wondering if the group would be interested.

The origional one is in the retired kits.
No enclosure, very simple, really nice.
It uses jumpers to set the options.

Dummy load 10 watts, freq counter, RF volt fererence, noise bridge,
Simple TDR, audio generator, single freq not sweep.
72
Have a safe holiday.
Johnny

On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 5:05 PM Timothy East <Timothyeast@...> wrote:
Can you post a photo???

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Timothy East

Thanks

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Curt

Johnny

Thanks for listing the original features, I need go get mine out to find the dummy load (-:

See my list from earlier posting, I still think its got the most usefulness to fill in gaps that builders may lack - lc measurements, precise signal generation with 2 levels etc. Okay to keep its control spartan and less essential to provide a case, okay that may be controversial. Idea is to provide a useful tool set to the builder, I see n5ib made a major contribution.

Let's see where it goes, but I sense a lower cost instrument will sell more than an exotic.

73 Curt

Gary E. Kohtala

I'd be interested too. Thanks!

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

---

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

James Shipley

I'm interested in a test kit as well.

Thanks,

James, KK4WXA

On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 8:04 PM Gary E. Kohtala via groups.io <gary.k7ek=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'd be interested too. Thanks!

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

---

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

David B Rogers

I am interested, also.

David, WA7ZYQ

 C’est la vie, c’est la guerre,  vive la salade de pommes de terre.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

John Myers ll

Would like to see the dummy load 15 – 20 watts

Thanks

John Myers II

WB9EWM

Sent from Mail for Windows 10