From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lee Bahr
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2020 10:20 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] Hilltopper

Anyone heard about a new supply of Hilltopper? Are they going to do
them again?

Lee, w0vt

John - KK4ITX

Ron,

Attached is a screenshot from this AM of the 4S website.  At the bottom is a message eluding to an error.

All else on my machine seems to be functioning properly so it’s either a website issue or a server problem ?

72,

John
KK4ITX

image1.png

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Apr 4, 2020, at 02:14, AG1P Ron <ag1p@...> wrote:

Yes, we will be doing another run. I am gathering parts info now. Not sure of the lead time on the PCBs.
72 - Ron - AG1P
4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

Anyone heard about a new supply of Hilltopper?  Are they going to do
them again?

Lee, w0vt

Viktors Miske

Been getting the same error since yesterday.

Leland L. Bahr

Good to know.

Lee, w0vt