Johnny ACØBQ
Pam KE0ZVZ
--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

AG1P Ron

Same wishes from here plus would like to add that famous quote from Linus of Snoopy comics fame

Peace on earth, goodwill towards men

72 - Ron - AG1P

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

W0MQY

Thanks Johnny and Pam.  We would like to extend a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all as well.
Joe and Wanda
W0MQY.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

--
Joe Porter, PhD

SEKARC.net

A.R.R.L. Member
F.I.S.T.S. cw club   #19078
N.A.Q.C.C.   #10355
4sqrp Group   #103
S.K.C.C.   #4213
NJ Skeeter  #24 (2021), #66  (2020)
Sasquatch   #855
Qrparci   #12810

N0KNS

And a Happy Birthday, sorry, some of you all can't be Christmas Babies

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com
--
Joe Porter, PhD

SEKARC.net

A.R.R.L. Member
F.I.S.T.S. cw club   #19078
N.A.Q.C.C.   #10355
4sqrp Group   #103
S.K.C.C.   #4213
NJ Skeeter  #24 (2021), #66  (2020)
Sasquatch   #855
Qrparci   #12810

--
N0KNS

Tommy Henderson

Dittos

Tommy - WD5AGO

Dale Putnam

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to y'all.

It is snowing about 2 in an hour visit is 1/4 to 5 mi in blowing snow...    we got our White Christmas.. (I'll share, if anyone want to come get it)

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com
--
Joe Porter, PhD

SEKARC.net

A.R.R.L. Member
F.I.S.T.S. cw club   #19078
N.A.Q.C.C.   #10355
4sqrp Group   #103
S.K.C.C.   #4213
NJ Skeeter  #24 (2021), #66  (2020)
Sasquatch   #855
Qrparci   #12810

--
N0KNS

Johnny AC0BQ

Merry Christmas Dale
Pictures would be fine!
We’re almost up to 60 deg.
In Ks today.
Beautiful Christmas Day!
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com
--
Joe Porter, PhD

SEKARC.net

A.R.R.L. Member
F.I.S.T.S. cw club   #19078
N.A.Q.C.C.   #10355
4sqrp Group   #103
S.K.C.C.   #4213
NJ Skeeter  #24 (2021), #66  (2020)
Sasquatch   #855
Qrparci   #12810

--
N0KNS

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com <http://4sqrp.com/>
--
Joe Porter, PhD
SEKARC.net
4sqrp.com <http://4sqrp.com/>
A.R.R.L. Member
F.I.S.T.S. cw club   #19078
N.A.Q.C.C.   #10355
4sqrp Group   #103
S.K.C.C.   #4213
NJ Skeeter  #24 (2021), #66  (2020)
Sasquatch   #855
Qrparci   #12810
--
/*N0KNS*/
--

Dale Putnam

Hi David,

 I am just outside of Cheyenne. First snow we've had so far, and this one is wet.
those before were flurries with an inch or less.

--
David Lininger, kb0zke
Rev. 2:10

Cliff Fox (KU4GW)

Wow Dale! Keep that mess out your way! It was 67ºF (19ºC) here in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of northwestern NC in Taylorsville, (Alexander County) Grid EM95iv today, very unusual WX for Christmas day! I despise snow because I live 1.3 miles off the state-maintained roads on the NE slope of a small mountain named Bald Knob (SOTA W4C/WP-005) and when it snows I get snowed out! I can get down the mountain to get off the mountain, but getting back up is a different story altogether because of one long steep hill that usually freezes over at night after melting a little in the sunlight of a day it then freezes into a sold sheet of ice after dark that even the 4-wheel drives can't get up! I may make it up when it's just snow by getting a running start, but the one that built the road put a very sharp left bearing curve about middle ways up that hill and when I have to let off the accelerator in order to make that curve it's as far as I go! I'm stuck! Since there's no road maintenance on the road I usually stock up on a week's worth of groceries if there's snow in the forecast. That's why I hate snow so much! I hope y'all had a very Merry Christmas and I think you just celebrated a birthday.

Very 73 de Cliff KU4GW

PhilKE3FL

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas & any other holiday you celebrate. Our temps here in southern MD, Carroll, Montgomery, Frederick, & Howard counties (I live close to the 4-county rock - FM19kj)  were in the mid to upper 60's! I think that's a first for us while we've lived here.
--
73 de KE3FL
Phil Karras