From: "W9QS via Groups.Io" <mbroga@...>
To: "4 State QRP" <main@4sqrp.groups.io>
Sent: 3/14/2020 10:30:07 AM
Subject: [4SQRP] Hotel reservations

Is anyone else having problems contacting the Stone Castle to cancel reservations?

Dale Holloway, K4EQ

I called them as soon as I heard about the cancellation and got right through: 800-677-6906.
--
Dale Holloway, K4EQ
www.k4eq.net

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV

As of 8:07 a.m. yesterday (Friday), the 800-677-6906 number WAS active.  I gave the lady my name and confirmation number, she quoted the last four-digits of my credit card which I confirmed, and she said, "okay, you're cancelled."  I thanked her and told her I'd see her next year.'

What has transpired since, I don't know.

73,

Kent  K9ZTV

On 3/14/2020 10:42 AM, Jim Sheldon wrote:
Call them using their NON 800 number during business hours Monday thru Friday.  They are not open for the season yet so the phones are manned M-F during business hours only and I don't believe the 800# is active.

Jim - W0EB

PS I called them Thursday and had no problem contacting them or cancelling my reservations.

AL7V

No problem here. "Chris" took my call and handled the cancellation. 800-677-6906 is the number I used.

Sam, AL7V