Topics

Hotel reservations

W9QS

Is anyone else having problems contacting the Stone Castle to cancel reservations?   

Jim Sheldon

Call them using their NON 800 number during business hours Monday thru Friday.  They are not open for the season yet so the phones are manned M-F during business hours only and I don't believe the 800# is active.

Jim - W0EB

PS I called them Thursday and had no problem contacting them or cancelling my reservations.

------ Original Message ------
To: "4 State QRP" <main@4sqrp.groups.io>
Sent: 3/14/2020 10:30:07 AM
Subject: [4SQRP] Hotel reservations

Is anyone else having problems contacting the Stone Castle to cancel reservations?   

Dale Holloway, K4EQ

I called them as soon as I heard about the cancellation and got right through: 800-677-6906.
--
Dale Holloway, K4EQ
www.k4eq.net

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV

As of 8:07 a.m. yesterday (Friday), the 800-677-6906 number WAS active.  I gave the lady my name and confirmation number, she quoted the last four-digits of my credit card which I confirmed, and she said, "okay, you're cancelled."  I thanked her and told her I'd see her next year.'

What has transpired since, I don't know.

Kent  K9ZTV

On 3/14/2020 10:42 AM, Jim Sheldon wrote:
Call them using their NON 800 number during business hours Monday thru Friday.  They are not open for the season yet so the phones are manned M-F during business hours only and I don't believe the 800# is active.

Jim - W0EB

PS I called them Thursday and had no problem contacting them or cancelling my reservations.

Virus-free. www.avg.com

AL7V

No problem here. "Chris" took my call and handled the cancellation. 800-677-6906 is the number I used.

Sam, AL7V

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 10:30 AM, W9QS via Groups.Io
<mbroga@...> wrote: