Topics

How do I get to the 4sqrp Store?

bigusmith

I bought the little QRP antenna tuner kit from the 4sqrp Store, and wanted to go back to the store and see what other goodies they have to offer, but when I look at the list of things on the left side of my screen (from Home, Chats, Photos, etc. down to Wiki (whatever that is) at the bottom, a was thoroughly confused that the Store is not listed.  Is that to keep the store private so non-members can't go there...OK, then, how do members get to the store?

I do not recall how I got to the store when I bought the tuner, and did not think to bookmark the address, so that' why I am asking for help now.

EuGene Smith, KA5NLY/QRP

P.S.  Moderator, please consider add ing the 4sqrp Store to the list of options on the left of the screen to help us dummies go shopping there.

Jeff Logullo N0̸MII

EuGene,

Instead of looking for "Store," think "Shop" instead. There are two links right near the top of the main page which read "Shop Four State QRP Kits" and "Shop Four State QRP Apparel." Bright red in color too. Once you see them you'll wonder how you missed 'em :-)

72,
Jeff N0̸MII

--
Jeff N0̷MII

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Eugene
Go to 4sqrp.com
 Second button down is 4 state kits.

Also if I scroll way down we have clickable pictures of the kits.

The kit pages are open to the public.

72
Johnny

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

bigusmith

Jeff,

I guess by Main Page I figured that you meant the home page...across the top are: Groups.io, Your Groups, Find or Create a Group, Help, and bigusmith.  If you meant the main page on the 4sqrp's site, not on the Groups.io site which is where I normally go to see what's up on 4sqrp, t would be nice if the store was added to those links listed on the left of the screen at 4sqrp.groups.io.

EuGene

Gwen Patton

4SQRP does not control the structure of that menu, except by enabling or disabling features. A store link is not a feature they can enable, as they neither created nor control Groups.io. That is a third-party mailing-list site.

4sqrp.groups.io is NOT the 4SQRP "home page", nor is it "their site". http://www.4sqrp.com IS their home page, and IS their site. Groups.io is only a messaging service.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
73,
Gwen, NG3P

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 8:54 PM bigusmith via groups.io <bigusmith=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Jeff,

I guess by Main Page I figured that you meant the home page...across the top are: Groups.io, Your Groups, Find or Create a Group, Help, and bigusmith.  If you meant the main page on the 4sqrp's site, not on the Groups.io site which is where I normally go to see what's up on 4sqrp, t would be nice if the store was added to those links listed on the left of the screen at 4sqrp.groups.io.

EuGene

bigusmith

Gwen,

Oh well, it was just a thought, as I didn't have any idea how the Groups thing operated...I'm too new to it.

I suppose in order to see what is available for sale by QRP-ARCI I would have to go to QRP-ARCI.com, which is probably where I was when I bought the tuner.  I went to the tuner for sale page using a link that someone sent to me, so I wasn't really aware of where I was or how to get back there without the link.

EuGene
KA5NLY

On Thursday, October 8, 2020, 8:00:12 PM CDT, Gwen Patton <ardrhi@...> wrote:

[...]

Pardon my last message where I typed QRP-ARCI...I meant 4SQRP, as that is where I bought the tuner.

Maybe "Oldtimer's Disease" is messing with my mind!

EuGene